?
?
July 19 2015, 12:00
My tweets Sat, 16:47 : RT @ThinkDogbyDelca : Our #delca tiger & watermelon dog toys are in July's @barkbox - giving away 16! RT to #win ! #giveaways http://t.co/sU … Sat, 16:55 : Exclusive: Russian Hackers Target The Pentagon http://t.co/hk1OmozioA via @thedailybeast - Great, now the Russians have my info, too. Sat, 17:04 : RT @IAM_SHAKESPEARE : For I am sick when I do look on thee. Sat, 17:10 : @realDonaldTrump just makes my Craydar go straight over to the red. Then there's Walker, who hurt him?What was her name?Is #Craydar a thing? Sat, 17:31 : RT @IAM_SHAKESPEARE : DEMETRIUS. Tempt not too much the hatred of my spirit; Sat, 17:55 : RT @BigDogsBrewing : We're drinking craft beer and raising money for Patrick Kelley Youth Foundation at Big Dog's Summer Beer Fest. Come on … Sat, 18:14 : RT @Reuters : Islamic State claims kidnapping of three African Christians in Libya http://t.co/zwJzvtkPlB Sat, 18:19 : Skimming #Bible passages from 8 translations while listening to #LadyGaga was just not the kind of #mindfuck I was looking for this evening. Sat, 18:20 : RT @NaYaKnoMi : @cydniey @desusnice #BlackLivesMatter vs #WhiteFearBladder Sat, 18:41 : RT @NaYaKnoMi : @cydniey @desusnice cool! because in my kingdom everyone wears a crown! 👑 Sat, 19:05 : RT @kasthomas : BLOGGED: A Funny Thing Happened at the United Ticket Counter http://t.co/Un9cHVzFQC Please share. Thank you! Sat, 19:12 : RT @SensiblySecular : Never stop retweeting this. 😂 http://t.co/bKCRBJXp7q Sat, 20:21 : RT @IAM_SHAKESPEARE : But I shall do thee mischief in the wood. Sat, 21:12 : RT @MentalHealthRR : In US Prisons, Psychiatric Disability Is Often Met by Brute Force http://t.co/Nx1PKbZFrg http://t.co/cvQeg3MysC Sat, 21:13 : "There is no such thing as too much #pussy . This, is a lie." https://t.co/6S4llurlu1 … #postpunk #poetry #slampoetry #performancepoetry Sat, 21:15 : "I'm no one for you to look at like that. I'm just me, you know, cool like Fonzie.' https://t.co/LA8fOuwTXu … …#postpunk #poetry #slampoetry