Sun, 12:06 : RT @ ThkGodImAtheist : The Thank God Im An Atheist Daily is out! http://t.co/fLilgBPsb0 Stories via @ UnicornOnMoon @ Atheist4Animals @ cydniey Sun, 12:38 : RT @ sarah_observes : @ MarchofDimes ads support Rush Limbaugh calling for segregated buses. #stoprush http://t.co/uEayOdhAh9 Sun, 18:11 : @ onenevada I'm looking for a new credit union, but you advertise with @ rushlimbaugh . Have you heard him? http://t.co/5reQrUxLMB #StopRush Sun, 18:14 : RT @ sarah_observes : @ bilschmalfeldt @ MarchofDimes Limbaugh sadistically treats rape testimony as a joke. #stoprush http://t.co/MC8UT40Loe Sun, 18:45 : RT @ banishedcougar : Am I the only person on the face of the planet that has no interest in watching #GoldenGlobes tonight? Sun, 18:51 : RT @ Shawtwo : Why does Rush Limbaugh's public relations man want to silence #StopRush ? End hate radio instead! #UniteBlue #p2 http://t.co/kr … Sun, 18:52 : RT @ hrhprissy : .@ ymcahouston Rush Limbaugh: Hungry Children Are 'Wanton Little Waifs And Serfs Dependent On The State' http://t.co/f1YpOFKv … Sun, 18:52 : RT @ KirklandReader : Limbaugh calls our 1st Black president "little black man child," says a HItler. Kiel Mtg. knows. #StopRush cc:@ RSherman … Sun, 19:06 : RT @ SchizophrenNews : The Tragic History of Surgery for Schizophrenia - Discover Magazine (blog) #Schizophrenia #GoogleNews http://t.co/iMb … Sun, 19:08 : RT @ parkyhee : WHY ARE ASIANS THE BUTT OF THE JOKE ALL THE DAMN TIME. The suffering that goes on in North Korea is NOT FUNNY. #GoldenGlobes Sun, 19:12 : RT @ bassem_masri : This made my day French president left before #benjaminnetanyahu made his speech 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Mon, 11:22 : What wonderful thing happened in the universe this morning that got @ brianglicklich suspended? #stoprush #flushrush #brianswar Mon, 11:33 : I guess I can stop working on my plea to #Anonymous to help us out with #BrianGlicklich 's antics. But ol' Bri-bri took care of it on is own. Mon, 11:36 : In all seriousness, though, how do I get a gig like @ BrianGlcklich 's? I've shot him down a number of times, I could rock his job. #stoprush Mon, 11:37 : RT @ WarrenHolstein : Pretty low blow of Amy and Tina to mock a nationally-beloved serial rapist on live television without his consent while… Mon, 11:48 : RT @ lovemychris : @ JohnMichaelEsq @ CloudContact @ BreakingNews @ JoeMyGod @ AP meanwhile,babies freese to death in Gasa....and no one cares. Mon, 11:57 : RT @ BabyWasu : maybe not everything SHOULD be joked about, and in a climate where rape survivors are inadequately supported, maybe that's ok.