Sun, 17:19 : RT @ JonCG : Actually laughing... RT @ enniscath : "um, Dr Schrodinger? I opened the box and, well... we may have a problem" http://t.co/Ud0dmG … Sun, 17:28 : RT @ LArtra : Viking Wisdom: The shame you cannot lift away, you had better let lie. Sun, 18:23 : RT @ seanjjordan : But you don't have to go out to #Ferguson to help. I put together a list of 10 things you can do from afar. Try 'em! http… Sun, 18:29 : #WhitePrivilege is being shocked and annoyed when with a friend of color and being stopped and frisked while he just goes with it. Sun, 18:33 : #WhitePrivilege is being able to walk around a gated neighborhood without getting shot. Sun, 18:36 : I am engaged by employees at boutiques and art galleries. #WhitePrivilege Sun, 19:13 : #WhitePrivilege Being able to see my "ideal" in any women's magazine or ad. Sun, 19:14 : #WhitePrivilege Being able to "identify" automatically with nearly every TV and media person. Mon, 07:41 : The FIRST thing you do on a Monday morning is listen to Front 242's "Headhunter" as loud as you possibly can. Everything falls into place. Mon, 08:16 : I have become convinced that Windows Media Player has achieved a sort of sentience and can read my moods. Well played, Microsoft. Mon, 09:39 : Here is my #shhhselfie for #wallofsilence . http://t.co/rmMTZYoP55 http://t.co/K99ok12Hjz Mon, 09:39 : RT @ wall_ofsilence : have you joined the #wallofsilence against domestic violence? every #shhhselfie is an AUTOMATIC £1 donation! http://t.c… Mon, 09:47 : RT @ marcylauren : Texas Oil Regulator Says It Will Not Honor Town’s Vote To Ban Fracking http://t.co/L7rd20oFZI via @ climateprogress Mon, 09:59 : .@ SenTedCruz Do you realize you are the very reason that we can't have nice things in this country? Mon, 10:06 : CAN I PLEASE PUT MY BLACK XMAS TREE UP NOW? I'VE BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE I TOOK IT DOWN IN MARCH. #sad #eager #holidaysidontbelievein Mon, 10:09 : I'm sick and tired of the Atheist talking heads debating #islam and #ISIS . Can we please just massacre the members of ISIS. Motivation, bah! Mon, 11:43 : RT @ peta : 🐳🐬🐋🐳🐬🐋🐳🐬🐋🐳🐬🐋 #SeaWorldSucks RT if u want to #EmptyTheTanks ! 🐳🐬🐋🐳🐬🐋🐳🐬🐋🐳🐬🐋 Mon, 11:47 : RT @ kazdor : US internet speed are some of slowest in the world but @ SenTedCruz wants to slow us down #japanhasnetneutrality Mon, 11:51 : Everyone on the ground in #Ferguson today/tonight, please take care of yourselves and know we're watching in Vegas and supporting you. Mon, 11:52 : RT @ Mondoweiss : Pro-Israel billionaires Sheldon Adelson & Haim Saban muse over buying the NY Times to change its coverage of Israel http://…