-
-
My tweets
- Mon, 16:15: wind + curly hair = character from a Tom Robbins novel. i feel a tangent coming on.
- Mon, 17:17: RT @BorowitzReport: We took cigarette ads off TV because they were bad for our nation's health. So why not do the same for political ads?
- Mon, 17:27: spinach, feta and red onion pizza for dinner. doc is a god. http://t.co/CJaLJ38X
- Mon, 19:08: RT @TeaPartyCat: Nicki Minaj: "My endorsement of Mitt Romney was sarcasm. I thought that was obvious since my whole act is a joke."
- Mon, 21:11: freddie brought me a leaf today. it was almost as big as she is. she looked so silly with it in her mouth.
- Tue, 01:17: doc caught felix and i napping. i knew giving him a camera was a bad idea. http://t.co/pAzGhmjG
- Tue, 06:49: RT @CraigyFerg: I hate this bloody day #remember
- Tue, 06:50: RT @HuffingtonPost: These 9/11 heros are still waiting for relief http://t.co/g1hpn15B
- Tue, 07:48: RT @lizzwinstead: I just don't understand reliving 9/11 on TV.
- Tue, 07:52: RT @HuffingtonPost: Pat Robertson tells man to become Muslim so he can beat his wife http://t.co/WWn8fM2I